Tonight I finally had a chance to try out a few of the fun new products that were recently added to Paintertainment’s online shop! I took photos along the way so that I could share a little rainbow butterfly how-to for you!
1) Wet the brush and/or paint. Swipe the Snazaroo butterfly fan brush across the Paradise Rainbow Cake to load it with a rainbow of colors! (You’ll swipe in the other direction, loading the other side of the brush, when you do the butterfly’s right wing in step 3)
2) Lay the butterfly fan brush against the skin, making sure that all colors make contact.
3) Swipe to the right as you lift the brush up for the left wing! Repeat using the other side of the brush for the right wing.
4) Outline the wings in black. I used the Kryolan #5 round brush and black Aquacolor paint.
5) Paint a body and add antennae and outlines. I used more of the Kryolan Aquacolor paint for the body, and a black bottle of Paradise Detailz for the outlines and antennae.
6) Add the finishing touches in white! I used the Snazaroo dotting wand for the white dots on the edges of the wings, and a white bottle of Paradise Detailz for the fine highlights and details.
You must log in to post a comment.